As warmer weather rolls around, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Narvon? Even if your air conditioning equipment is up-to-date or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can wear out.
Having your equipment checked annually by a Ameri-Tec tech can help spot minor issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy use—and a higher energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to get new equipment as fast.
- It helps identify little issues before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine parts and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into large troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to give worry-free cooling. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent locations and components:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Ameri-Tec
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Ameri-Tec pros a call at 717-479-4950 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your home, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your next service.